The 2019 State of the Environment Report includes the update of the SoER 2018 with the addition of 2 new chapters, one on the effects of climate change on health and the other on the effects of air pollution on health.
The following chapters have been updated from the 2018 SoER to the SoER 2019:
- Waste management
- Horizontal Environmental Issues (ie environmental licensing, environmental audits, EMAS and Ecolabel)
- Environment and Health
– Summary Climate Change and Health
– Climate Change and Health
– Atmospheric Pollution and Health
- Climate Change
- Air Quality
- Water Resources Management (only for floods and bathing waters)
- Nature And Biodiversity
The noise chapter has not been updated because there were no newer items.